Friday, January 6, 2012

Genital Tattoos And New Years Resolutions

My resolution is to post more here. It won't all be cartoons and humor. Some of you prefer the lighthearted posts but some of my readers have requested more of my informative blogs so I'll try to do some of each.

People get tattoos just about anywhere even on their pubic area and penises. They must be pretty tough to do that. Some look pretty interesting.

Here's a link for some penis tattoos:

www.flickr.com/photos/inkydarkness/3287030820/

Here are some feminine pubic area tattoos. A woman argued in a blog that these are not vagina tattoos. Whatever they are some are quite interesting while some are really weird.

www.buzzfeed.com/sigmund/the-11-bestworst-vagina-tattoos-of-all-time-do-n

While we are on female genitals here are some pussy lollies.

www.pussylolly.com/content/products/photos

Here are some funny pictures I found.

















No comments:

Post a Comment